Steve Hughes provides his best bets for the final day of the Cheltenham Festival. The Gold Cup provides the highlight of the day – and of the week at Cheltenham and this year’s renewal looks a cracker, unlike most of the other features this week. I have selections from...
Steve Hughes looks ahead to Day Three at Cheltenham A strange day on Wednesday with some short priced favourites turned over, yet plenty of the winners were very gettable. We found Dame De Compagnie (advised 6/1) with Night Edition second for the each-way wager (advised 20/1). I have four...
Steve Hughes has his best bets for day two at Cheltenham We had a solid start on Tuesday with a win for The Conditional (advised 15/2) with placed efforts for Discorama (advised 8/1) and Abracadabras (advised 11/2). Wednesday’s feature the Champion Chase is robbed of some of its interest...
Steve Hughes previews the opening day at Cheltenham. The Irish challenge looks particularly strong at Cheltenham on Tuesday. I have selections for the first four races on the opening day. Cheltenham 1.30: Abracadabras Despite slight misgivings about the going, Abracadbras looks the one to be on in the...
- Veteran Escobar offers value July 30, 2021
- Winner can win again July 29, 2021
- Joy for Joan in Nassau July 29, 2021
- Stay Alcohol Free on Wednesday July 28, 2021
- Expect a Galway Plate battle July 28, 2021
- Drink to Ouzo for Goodwood opener July 27, 2021
- O’Brien holds a strong hand at Galway July 26, 2021
- Bright a leading light for Bunbury Cup July 10, 2021
- Clubs holds the right hand July 9, 2021
- Peerless can be top July 8, 2021